You are welcome to follow and join Atelier Muse within several ways of being audience, volunteer, intern, professional, funder and so on according to your interest and time.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Project Manager
Freelance/Part-time, commission based payment
– Actively seeking for and creating grants and fundraising opportunities
– Writing applications
– Partnership management with funders
– Implementation of the project in coordination with relevant 3rd parties in and outside of the organisation
– At least 3-year project management, marketing, fundraising or relevant experience.
– Advanced writing skills in English. Turkish and German is not a must but supportive.
– Detail-oriented, proactive, responsible and curious way of working.
– Interest and willingness to work in a team as well as capable of working alone and remote.
– Advanced capability of using MS Office programs and willingness to learn more technological equipment and platforms.
– At least undergraduate degree.
– Interest and active participation in social, artistic and cultural occasions (even as an audience)
– Living in Istanbul is preferable but not a must have in case of having remote work discipline and work ethics.
If you are interested in this position and join us please send a short intent letter with your cv to e-mail address hello[at]ateliermuse.org. Position to be filled from May’18.
- Artist Assistants
Project based volunteers with per-diem
(Re)union Thematic Residency Program Istanbul, 20th May – 2nd June
– Welcoming and sending off the guest artists from/to airport
– Accompanying guest artists in Istanbul throughout the program
– Support in translation and communication with locals
– Active participation in the events throughout the program
– Good communication skills and interest in human relations
– Practical English and Turkish knowledge
– Interest and knowledge in local sightseeing
– Interest and curiosity for arts and culture field
– Availability for the specified date and time of the program; 20th May – 2nd June
– Living in Istanbul
If you are interested in this position and join us please send a short intent letter with your cv to e-mail address hello[at]ateliermuse.org until 30th April.